Sunday, June 26, 2011

MY FIRST PRINT BY MALL



It's our fourth anniversary today and I got my first print by Mall from my guy as an anniversary gift! Well, she one of the very best illustrator & photographer that I idolize and her works were really great!! I can never paint like her... Maybe I can but many many years later with many many practice? Simply love her works and the print quality looks like a real painting. I wish I could comission Mall one day but I've got to save up in order to do that.. poor student days~ I ♥ Mall!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Yvonne! I just read your blog when I woke up late. Awwww.... :) So sweet that your guy gave you anniversary gift! Happy Anniversary to you both, weee! Thank you so much for loving my art, I really appreciate it! You can do it! I saw your illustrations, they are so cute and lovely! And your beautiful photography too, wow! You're really talented, girl. :) Keep it up, practice makes perfect. :)

    hugs hugs hugs! Thanks for sharing your beautiful photo with me, you made me big smile ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thank you Mall! You're such a big encouragement! Maybe I can wish that he could get me a commision artwork from you one day next time. Hee hee! and I seriously hope I will have a chance to visit Philippines and meet you in person! (Well, just some foolish wishes.. hee..)

      Anyway, go on with your great art! I'll work hard as well.. I'm so in love with the phrase you said, "Basically don't aim to be famous, but aim to do good art.". I feel that I'm loosing my way slowly and hope I won't.. and lastly, I really really really really love your works and photography! ♥ ♥ ♥ ^^

      Delete